What steps are we taking to keep you safe?
1. No more than 150 adult attenders in our sanctuary and 10 children per classroom will be allowed inside our facilities. (Overflow for adults will be available.)
2. Prior to church services, all doorknobs and doorhandles will be wiped down with an approved sanitizer.
3. All chairs and tables will be wiped down.
4. All kids toys will be wiped down.
5. To cut down on germs, the kids play set will be closed.
6. All people entering and leaving the building will be offered an alcohol-based hand wash.
7. Everyone will be encouraged to not handshake or hug in this season.
8. Any staff, volunteer, or attender who has recently exhibited any flu-like symptoms is respectfully asked not to attend our services for a period of two weeks.
9. We encourage the use of masks until you find your seat in our sanctuary.
10. Finally, we encourage everybody to just use common sense in preventing the spread of germs.